- The lovely and ever-so talented and damn funny Helen has been and gone and tagged me. Because I've got nothing better to do - phnaar. Oh well, in for a penny, in for a million squid...
The rules are to list 7 random facts/habits about yourself. Then choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names (don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog and they need to write the rules in their answer too). So...7 random facts/habits:
- I've got a funny thing about textures in food. For example, love cake. Love nuts. But can't stand cake with nuts on/in. Hard bits in a soft cake...bleeeuch. It would be the same if there were peas in my mash or nuts in my ice-cream. Or smoothies with lumps of fruit in (love fruit juce, love fruit...but together they're just wrong). Cack.
- I like to sleep with the gap between my big toe and the toe next to it (does that toe even HAVE a name?) straddling the back of my ankle on the other foot. Feels safe and secure and comfortable!
- I'm petrified of butterflies. Evil wing-ed creatures that can FLAP IN YOUR FACE. Banish them, I say.
- I can't stand cupboard doors being left ajar...makes me twitch. I have to go and shut them in an OCD type manner.
- I have a habit of leaving the bathroom door open *in a Will Smith voice* when I do my toilet ting, if you know what I mean there. Not at friends' houses...and not if the local minister's over my house on a visit you know...but around my family that door's as wide open as the Mersey Tunnel.
- I was mortally embarrassed about periods until I was well into my 20s. I couldn't even SAY the word period (even in the context of classes at school for example...I would never say "We've got double French for first period"...ho no!). In my diary I would write PS and PE to mark when my Period Started and Ended (not from a shorthand point of view, but a 'if anyone ever reads this they'll never know that I even have periods how mortally embarrassing would that be' point of view). Now I'm completely the other way and couldn't give a monkey's bottom!
- My favourite film ever is When Harry Met Sally and I could quote you nearly every line from it. I've watched it more times than I could possibly say.
There you go. A peek into my strange little world. I hereby tag: