Wednesday, February 14, 2007

You know that advert...

where all they can say is "Wow!"?

I had one of those moments this morning. And then a lot of happy dancing. And then lots and lots (and looooooots) of pulling everything out of its packet, stroking it several times, putting it away, and then getting it all out again. Even Husband was impressed.

The lovely lovely Lisa Bearnson (CEO of Creating Keepsakes, yadiyadiya) sent the prize that I was so excited to win the other day (43 people, including myself won a surprise package because we answered some questions correctly that she'd posted on her blog). So, this morning the UPS man arrived with a box from Utah (how great is that sentence?!), and this is what was in it... ahem... (are you ready?)

One 'Our Family Scrapbooks'...signed and with a personalised tag (C for me!) also with a message and signed on the back.



















One full kit (from a CK Convention) to make a 'Then' and 'Now' flip flop album (including Chatterbox papers, cardstock, chipboard, monogram, charms, rub-ons, acetate, and tags.


One 8x8 album in a matching box (been hankering after those albums...completely beside myself to have one) with a complete set of everything to make up the whole album, including an instruction booklet (very cool)... AND...





A spiral bound fabulous book 'Scrapbooking with Lisa Bearnson' in a gift box that also includes a 6x6 album, all the papers and whatnot to make up the album including a set of chipboard letters AND a set of great big lovely stamps (top left of the picture).

And a happy Valentine's day to ME!

And she sent that prize to 43 people. Wow!

I am speechless. How generous is that?! After being so fed up with being ill, this has really lifted my week I can tell you. Thank you, thank you Lisa :-)

I had a lovely card from Danny this morning, but as we're both still feeling completely poo (cough cough cough cough cough cough cough...get the picture?) we've decided to go out somewhere on Saturday afternoon (in the hope that we'll both feel a little better by then).
Right. I feel the need to go and stroke my prize again...

12 comments:

Sketchy said...

My goodness! What a haul! That is really cool!

Sprogpaws said...

Wow, that's fabby hun, lucky you!!

Jak said...

wow fab prize and how generous of Lisa! you lucky thing, enjoy!

monika said...

What a fab pressie for such a special day. Good for you hun. I never take part in stuff like that I've lost before I've even started, but what your good fortune has done for me is to let me know that paper crafters are both generous and genuine people. ENJOY!

Veronica said...

That is "Absolutely Fabulous" !! I am sooo jealous - fantastic choice of stash - will keep you busy for the next year xxxx

Tracie H said...

What a fantstic prize to win.....you lucky thing
Tx

Tina said...

Fab stash!!! Enjoy playing!

misteejay said...

Like you said, WOW!!!

Enjoy your stroking, it's sure to make you feel better...:o) Toni

Nicola said...

thats a great prize .... enjoy

SmileyCarrie said...

Wow .. wow ... wow!!!!
Incredible!!
I wanna come play with you and your new stash! hehe
Happy Valentine's Day, Chrissie! *hugs*

Carole Bryson said...

Wow Chrissie - how generous is Lisa !

You really deserve this prize, and I hope it cheers you up loads and that you feel better soon.

Big hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a fab prize - well done you :o) xx