Monday, February 12, 2007

Fed up, fed up, fed up...

I feel really ill again. No energy. Achy. Cough cough cough. And I'm FED UP of it!!!!

I went to the S Wales Crop on Saturday (nice day chatting with people...no layouts done at all - LOL) and when I got home I felt flaked out and went to bed at 10.30 (unheard of for me). And yesterday I felt completely crud again. The crop wiped me out.

Feeling very sad and short tempered. Blah!

PS. Just looked at Valentine's week this time last year, and looky looky...I was feeling like a big old pair of pants then too.

That's it.

I officially hate February.

Blah.

11 comments:

misteejay said...

Oh Chrissie, so sorry you are feeling YUK again. My Mum would probably say you are burning the candle at both ends and not letting yourself get fully over the bug - easier said than done, I know. Try and take things a little easier and as it is Valentine's week any chance of a little pampering from nearest & dearest???
Take care and hope you are soon feeling better. Toni (hugs)

Sketchy said...

What a bummer!!! Sorry February hasn't been treating you better. Feel better soon!

Tina said...

Oh, poor you.

My DD has had a 'relapse' too: this bug just goes on and on, doesn't it?

Any post arrived to cheer you up?

Just Say Julie said...

Feel better! Thanks for the comment on my blog - it made me feel better!!

We did a bit of shopping for Ralph this afternoon, my dd picked out a duffel and we filled it with stuff for him.

Hope you are well very soon!

Beth said...

This is a right old bum wrap for you lovely. Really hope you feel better soon. DH has just come down with it, and is in bed now, and didn't go to work, not like him, so he must be bard! Take care. Beth XX

Candy said...

I am so sorry you are feeling poorly, it stinks when you get bunged up and run down.

Pop over to our blog we have some great ideas to try, we are sure it will cheer you up.

Thank You

Candy

Carole Bryson said...

Awwww hope you start to pick up soon Chrissie .... make yourself some homemade chicken lickin soup and stay warm and cosy.... xxxxxx

SmileyCarrie said...

I hear ya, Girl!
Hope you feel better soon.... *hugs*

Nicola said...

i love to offically hate things i officaly hate my dh's alarm clock you go girl a whole month.

Nat said...

Get well soon Chrissie :) xxxxx

Jools said...

So, where's the photo of the new glasses then? Eh? Eh?