Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Who's Boxing?

Are you Boxing today? Heh heh. Ding ding, round 2.

All I know is, it's pretty quiet in Blogger Land (see that piece of tumbleweed that just blew past?) Just as it should be. I hope you're all having a good time.

As for me and my house...I've eaten too much...I am still in my PJs at 10.45am...my hair looks terrible...we've run out of wrapping paper and we've got the in-law pressies to wrap and take over today...Celyn has tooooooo maaaaaany tooooooys...Husband and I laughed till we cried at Christopher Guest and Ricky Gervais last night on the TV (of Spinal Tap fame...oh Spinal Tap is soooo funny)...we're off to the panto tomorrow (oh no we're not, oh yes we are)...I'm desperate to scrap and I know it won't be met well if I do, so I can't...and talking of Desperate, the Housewives return on 3 January (hoo HAA!)...and finally, I like Boxing Day better than Christmas Day I've decided (less pressure, if you know what I mean, and I LOVE cold turkey and salad stuff).

Right. Off to have some chocolate for breakfast.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Yup, pretty close to Boxing somebody! Dad has eaten all three of the remaining chocolate croissants for breakfast,I have been waiting 1/2 hour for the shower and my sister has just used the last of the hot water!
Happy Holidays, and enjoy that chocolate!

Chrissie said...

Ho ho ho...ho ho ho ho ho ho ho!