Sunday, November 26, 2006

Tsk!!!!!!!!

Oh knickersplopoo
bumbumbumblumminfart!!!!!!

Went to watch Pride & Prejudice this afternoon as a lovely piece of Sunday entertainment and the blinkin' blummin' stupid damn DVD player has packed up, died, gawn to its maker. No power whatsoever, despite Husband's best efforts.

So. I have 5 DVDs all bought with my birthday money, and no DVD player to play them on. Blummin' MARVELLOUS.

And THAT Ms. Morrisette is irony.

(and the first person who laughs will be scolded soundly and sent to bed without any tea)

3 comments:

Flat Golly said...

*muffled snigger*

Guess we know what you'll be spending the rest of your birthday money on!

OK, I'm off to bed then!

SmileyCarrie said...

I did not laugh once.. not once... until the Ms. Morrisette comment... hahahahahah I'm sorry Chrissie! ROFL.

Sorry to hear about your DVD player. What a pain!

Kim said...

Superdrug have got girly pink dvd players for about £20!