Friday, November 10, 2006

Swansea Crop This Evening

and here's the class layout.

I've been wanting to scrap this photo for ages as it's one of my favourites I've ever taken. It just sums up a happy happy evening on the beach to me.

Absolutely crap photo though (but I'm in a hurry to post it for the ladies who are coming to the crop).

I used Sweetwater and Cherry Arte papers, along with Bazzill cardstock. The stamp is Making Memories, and I hand-drew the title and covered it in Glossy Accents (she says, giving it another blow because it needs to dry!! :D )

Right...if you're coming tonight, see you later. And if you're not, tough.

Bwaahaaahaaa!

x

6 comments:

Tina said...

Fab LO!!!! M very impressed to see herself on the www!

Chrissie said...

Have to say I have had very very very good mileage out of your one day visit photos and scrapping-wise! LOL. I've got another layout on the boil at the mo' of Moll' with her bum in the air (which is for the Crafty-Ness Design Team Gallery). Should finish it tomorrow.

You'll have to come again. :D

Nat said...

Oh it looks lubberly - sad to have missed the crop again - darn having to go to bloomin work. I'd give it up - but then how would I fund my £xx a day stash habit?!

Tina said...

It must be that fab camera of yours, 'cos I've scrapped several of them too!!
Working on a money making scheme which will raise funds for next retreat! Let's hope it works!

Anonymous said...

I'm gutted I couldn't make it on Friday! :o(
The colour combo and papers used in the layout are gorgeous!

Chrissie said...

Thank you Gems :D