Monday, July 31, 2006

Eeek!

People I know and bloggin' love need to update their blogs. And not just now, but regularly. I shall not name and shame but YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! The reason for this plea? I became so bored waiting for something new to nose at, I started wandering around Blogger Land. And...

Oh. My. Word. There are some nutty fruitcakes out there.

I think I'll just spend the rest of today pottering around my house, buying nice biscuits from Lidl, and doing a bit of scrapping. I need a bit of ordinary. These people just FREAK. ME. OUT.

Stop laughing!

8 comments:

Kim said...

oh, alright then, give me 5 minutes

Taniwha said...

Are you sick of my wonderful Italy photos then?

*cackle cackle cackle*

SmileyCarrie said...

hahahah what a funny post.
I edited mine.. scrapbooking-related and all. Just for you ;) ;)

Tina said...

2 new tyres on a Skoda is NOT blogworthy!

Mind you, I'm coming to Wales on Saturday.......maybe you'll get some pics then!

Tina said...

LOL, I think I just invited myself round for a cuppa....or am just talking to myself in Skodaworld, one of the two....

Chrissie said...

I've emailed you Tina!! Come visit me!!!

Jak said...

Ive updated Mrs Boots :P

Tho not that exciting, nothing like Donny whisking me away for dinner or anything.....well one can but dream LOL

Mwwaahhh!

Ness said...

I guess that includes me then...