Sunday, July 30, 2006

Happy Anniversary Bert & Jane!

A year ago today my mates Rob and Katie-Jane got married (aka Bert and Jane). Lovely wedding. I must admit to an unrighteous amount of smugness in that department, as I had been telling Rob for years that Katie was such a lovely girl and what a fab wifey she'd be and that he really really should ask her out... *Chrissie polishes her nails on her top.*

Anyway...for their wedding present (late of course) Julia and I put together an 8x8 album of the photos I took of the day, and in honour of their anniversary (and cos I only just got hold of it to scan it...forgot at the time!) I've uploaded it at the bottom (right at the bottom, next to my regular gallery). Katie-Jane then added a few pages of her own after (the album did actually get her into scrapbooking (fi-hi-hi-nally) hook line and sinker!).

So...Julia put together: Just Married, Mr & Mrs Gilmour, Something Old..., Something Borrowed..., and Sarah & Jake (both pages). Katie created Siblings (Griffiths) & Others, Hazel & Pete, Rain & Shine (both pages), Mingle, Roar, You & Me (pictured above) and Happy Gilmour (love that title!!). And the rest of the pages were by me. It was very handy-Andy because she came to me for help picking the papers for her invites/order of service etc. etc. and we picked out Basic Grey Phresh & Phunky. Hence deciding what papers to use for the album was a walk in the park.

Take a look at that FAAAAAAAAB wedding cake (lots of little decorated cup cakes). And the bridesmaids were covered in gorgeous buttons (even in their hair! She was a scrapbooker just waiting to happen really!) I purloined some leftovers from the dressmaker (Rob's Sis in Law) and used them in the album.


Happy 1st you guys. Love you.



1 comment:

SmileyCarrie said...

Happy Anniversary to Bert & Jane!
Love the pages you made... :) great job!!