Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sneak Peek { I'm being naughty! }



















I feel naughty. This layout is actually a class project for the upcoming Colour for Design seminars we're teaching at Crafty-Ness' studios on 17 June (half the places gone already and we only released details yesterday!!!) and in Reading on 24 June (only 7 seats left on that one too). I shouldn't be posting it really, but I'm just pleased with it, so I thought, "Oh, what the heckaroonie." It's got some soppy journaling too, so click on the image and please dab your eyes in an emotional manner (mwaahaahaa).

It's all based on a well known company's advertising colours...and if anyone can name that tune, I'll send them a kit (with a few other bits and bobs).

Of course I could post one of Julia's luuuuuuuush classes too...with Sassafrass Lass papers...but no, no...I must restrain myself. Got. To. Be. Goooooood!!!

15 comments:

Kim said...

oooh, please miss, is it canny crafts?

Kim said...

Lovely journalling Chrissie, and you have got your mum's eyes.

Chrissie said...

Nope. Not Canny Crafts. More well known than that. And they don't have green and white ny-ver -heh heh heh.

I have the same shape eyes, but hers are quite green. I also have her nose, her forehead and her lips. And she wants them BACK! LOL

Chrissie said...

Oh. And her height, her hips and bum, and the same birthmark (cept hers is on her left shoulder and mine's on the right).

Nicola said...

ah chrissie that journaling is beautiful really lovely. striking layout to.

i love prises if only i knew the answer i was thinking sei but i am way off.

Chrissie said...

Nope. Don't think scrapbooking... think big company (and you'll know it!)

Kim said...

Is it Persil?

Kim said...

Is it Aeril? Can we have a clue?

Chrissie said...

Ooo Persil was good. But no, not Persil (or Aerial). Clues...mmmm...

Every high street in every big town and city in the country has one somewhere...

Taniwha said...

Nice journalling :D

Is it Next? Looks like their summer catalogue (which I dribble over from time to time) lol!

Kim said...

Oooh, I was just going to say Next, Rach you beat me to it.

Chrissie said...

Well done both of you!!! Kit coming both your ways. Next it is!

Now. Must. Get. To. The Damn. POST OFFICE (I'm just so bad at getting my heiny down there!)

Haven't forgotten the challenge prizes either... honest!

Taniwha said...

What about the prize for being the first person to book Gloucester?

You can't be as bad as me at going to the post office, it took me 2 months to get there the last time I went lol!

Chrissie said...

Oh yes, that prize as well. See I am worse than you! LOL

Jak said...

Fab layout and yep you got me blubbing!