Monday, April 17, 2006

It's all gone MAD I tell you...


I only announced our next Time Out retreat last Wednesday and already 30 places have gone. It's GREAT!!! We've already got some fabulous classes in the pipeline (see Vanessa's blog entry for today for a sneak peek at something Fiona's going to be doing...not that ACTUAL one but one of those is my point). And my little organisy brain (thanks for that Jakki G!!) is already whirring about fun things to do for pre-retreat challenges etc. etc. Anyway...I'm missing Peter Kay on telly...am I mad??? Byeeee.

2 comments:

Jak said...

arghh but sometimes it helps to be mad, I should know LOL.

Already counting the days to the retreat.....you fab little organiser you x

Jools said...

You must be soooo pleased. It's always a good indication when people re-book, isn't it?