Wednesday, January 18, 2006

In for a penny...




in for a Must See TV evening. It's back, it's back, it's BAAAAAAAAACK! It's (as we fondly refer to it in our home) Desperate Housewives Wednesday. I watched this show right from the first episode, and was totally hooked. My husband, on the other hand, dismissed it as chick TV. BUT that self-same week there was something on that he really wanted me to watch with him, so I did a deal. "I'll watch that my dear, if you watch Desperate Housewives." The deal was struck. And I won. He was hooked by the 2nd episode (which was shown right after the first one). I (on the other hand) have no recollection whatsoever of what he wanted me to watch. Mwaaaahaaahaaaa!

And then, straight after it, there's Who Do You Think You Are, which last week was Jeremy Paxman and this week is Sheila Hancock. I love it. Any programme that interesting and makes Jeremy blummin' Paxman cry has got to be good.



I'm really NOT a TV junkie (honest guv)....tum tee tum...10pm...off for a Desperate fix.

No comments: