Saturday, January 21, 2006


Busy, busy, busy...what more can you expect the weekend before our Newbury Time Out?! I've spent hours in front of this computer lately (how did anyone ever organise anything in the olden days ...read, "the 1970s"!? Really...how did they?) Also, today I've had a jolly up and down the motorway to Newport/Caerwent dropping off goodie bag stuff with Amber (otherwise known as Big Chief Pack Kits), having a mooch around HobbyCraft (as you do...) and then enjoying a very pleasant late afternoon/evening blobbing on Julia's sofa eating FRUIT (get us!) while the kids played. Typical that Celyn and Cerys really started to gel again JUST as we needed to go home (they haven't seen each other for months so Celyn was really shy at first). I enjoy that drive Cardiff way...it's not too far that it's a drag, and I get to listen to music...especially when darling daughter falls asleep. Crowded House on the M4...sweet. We'll be up there again soon, during half term, and they can play all day while Julia and I do some serious scrapping for all the upcoming events. She's getting really excited about going out to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in New Hampshire this year...all the ideas from which she can bring back and share with us all!

I got sent this most hilarious picture today. Last October (I think it was) the President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (to which I belong) challenged all the members to read the Book of Mormon before the end of the year. It's good to know there are alternatives in life.

No comments: