Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I am still alive...and I'm scrapping!

I've been missing in Tescos. Someone found me with my legs waving out of the frozen peas trying to reach the last packet of Aunt Bessie's Yorkshire puds...but now I'm back home, safe and sound.

True story.

Been scrapping today...my class for this Saturday's South Wales Crop (12 hours and everyfink). I was having a big tidy the other day (I tidy ALL the time and yet my house always looks catastrophic...why IS that?) and came across these lovely photos that my mate Julia (on the Scrappers Unlimited team) took a couple of summers ago (05) when she and her children were playing at my house. It doesn't seem that long ago...but in the life of a child it's a huge amount of time, and I can't believe how wee Celyn looks in these. Her hair is so short...and she even has a nappy on! Mad. She's stood with Julia's son Aneurin. So when I started to create this layout this morning straight after the school run, I immediately thought of these piccies sitting on my office desk. Awwww.

Anyway...do come to the crop on Saturday if you're free. There's a fish and chip run at supper time and a challenge where you could win a free place at the Swansea Retreat at the end of July.


Talking of which...


I've just opened and HUGE (and quite pricey) box of scrapping papers, brads (lucious metal brads...my my my!), ribbons, die cuts (rub them all over your body and kiss them with pash, they're so gorgeous), chipboard letters and rub ons. Oh my heavens above, there's some lush stuff in there. And it's miiiiiiiine all miiiiiiiine. Well...until it all goes in kits for classes that is *snort*


Right. Off to try the freezer cabinet at Asdas now. See you again in a month. Ha! Or perhaps sooner...

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Very cute pages.
And I'd also like to know how a house stays a disaster when cleaning all the time. Hmmm.?

Penny aka Pennyk said...

OK Chrissie you were on time, in fact too early by days! Cant wait to see all that yummy stuff. Please try to stop rubbing it over your bod please. LOL.
Penny
xx

misteejay said...

Glad you're back...perhaps Sainsbury's might be a better bet - they normally have the upright freezers with doors, lol.

Toni :o) (hugs too).

Kim said...

Don't get stuck in a freezer, have your shopping delivered. I had a naked Tesco delivery yesterday, imagine my disappointment, when it was the shopping that turned out to be naked (no carrier bags) not the delivery guy!

Flat Golly said...

Lushy, lush, lush!

X

Nat said...

Lol at you lost in the freezer!!!

Ooh I love all those cut & doodled flowers on the LO - gorgeous! Gutted I'm working as I do enjoy the 12 hour crops! It's the only time I seem to ever get any scrapping done :) xxx