Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sack the Continuity Bod

I love this ad...made me laugh like mad the first time I saw it. Not only because he's hilarious, but also her understated "Oh...oookay" at the end. Bwaahaahaaa. BUT. I spotted a continuity error on it the other day.

Look at the mum's laundry basket. There are 2 pairs of stripy underpants in there. He puts one on his head, and the other (blue and red stripes) is clearly on the top of the basket. HOWEVER, in the very last shot they are GONE. Gonnety-gone.

HA! I love it when I spot these mistakes *superior glow*

1 comment:

misteejay said...

I know what you mean about the 'spot the error' game...Roman soldiers wearing wristwatches, 747s in the skies over Victorian England (how do you miss a 747 ???). However, in this case it makes you wonder - what happened to the undies, lol. Toni :o)