Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Roll up, roll up, git yer basque kit 'ere!

This Basque Book of Sensual Loveliness was taught by the one and only Amber Lewis at our recent Brecons 2 Time Out. And falling over themselves to take the class they were too, despite the fact that it was a four hour jobby.


Since then, several people have contacted me to ask if they can get their hands on a kit and so Scrappers Unlimited are going to be offering various kits from previous retreats and seminars for sale. This is our first...which (as you can see) is a bit lush...and basque like. Ooo err missus.


If you would like to get hold of one, then I will be happy to send you the complete kit, including full instructions, for £13 per kit. Please leave me a message on here or email me at Chrissie@ScrappersUnlimited.co.uk and I will contact you for your address and details of how to pay.









2 comments:

misteejay said...

Oooooooo, must have.

This is real "oo-er mrs". I love this Chrissie and I'm sure that some of your other kits will need to wing their way to me. Toni :o)

Nicola said...

This is very lovely i am loving the basque type bit .