Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Verbose Chrissie

Well, I just did this little quizzy thing and behold forsooth tis me! LOL

Will write more later :)


Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence

You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.

7 comments:

Just Say Julie said...

what a neat quiz! off to give it a try!

misteejay said...

I tried one of the other quiz topics - What kind of pie are you - I'm a pumpkin pie, go figure, lol. Toni

Tina said...

Excellent.

Could you please go and do my interview for me on 16th April? I'm sure you'll get me the job.

Ta very much!!!!!

Tina said...

Okay this is a bit weird.

I got the same description as you did!!

May have to go and sit the interview myself.

Nat said...

That's you to a T, missy!! Off to try it myself xx

Nat said...

I got the same too! Is it rigged lol?! From my answers I had a feeling it was going to tell me I'm going to be the next Mozart or Madonna!!

Tina said...

Nat, making a good Teacher: an omen if ever there was one!