Monday, February 26, 2007

To cheer and encourage

Some scrapping ladies I'm pleased to be associated with and I created an album for somebody. They know who they are. The recipient knows who she is. I'm just uploading the pics here so everyone can see everyone else's (and blogger is the quickest way to do it). The pages in order are by Fi, Sue, Chris, Gill, Lorraine, Claire, Amber, Rachel, Tina, Nat, Katie, Debbie, Helen, Julia and me. Not the best photos in the world, but I was snapping it quickly before I needed to package it up. Thanks to Penny for her helpful hand in this process - LOL :-)



4 comments:

Gillian said...

Oh this is gorgeous Chrissie... I'm sure it will be treasured...

Nat said...

the finished album looks fab - well done everyone :) xxx

Chrism said...

well done everyone and a special thanks to Chrissie for making it possible :)

SmileyCarrie said...

What a lovely, lovely gift... wow.. this speical someone sure has many people who love her lots!