Sunday, January 07, 2007

I've been having a play...

What do you think?

I want to change my header which is why I haven't replaced the old one...but also I'm Mrs Dozy when it comes to creating such stuff (anyone fancy doing one for me? *sigh*)

New elements apart from the very very boring header(!) are the 'What's Entertaining Me Scraps' section on the sidebar with little pictures (ho yeah) and the very cute Total Visitors scrolling bar with a little ladybird who flutters in and out and who I shall call LooLa.

5 comments:

Tina said...

I like it, but the ladybird must have gone to bed, it's so late!!

misteejay said...

Very soothing colour - like it.

Don't think Loola can be a fan of early mornings, either...Toni :o(

misteejay said...

Hey, got to meet Loola - cute, but I think I must have frightened her away :o( Just got a white glove, pointy thingy now. Hope she comes back...Toni

SmileyCarrie said...

I thought I must have been directed to the wrong page... I was so surprised!

Haven't seen Loola.. hmph!

Great work! :)

Nat said...

Hmmmm.......Loola meant something totally different in my household when i was a little girl!!! *rollseyes*