Wednesday, December 06, 2006

There's a Feeling of Christmas in the Air

Ain't this purdy?! I just love the colours of these papers together... sumptuous!

This is the second class for Friday night's Swansea Crop, by Penny. For this you will need to bring a photo that is 5x7" absolute minimum, and that has a central (preferably close-up) image that will fit around the hole at the front. If you have a circle cutter, that would be useful, and also brown or black ink. You will need a paper piercer, an eyelet setter, and a corner rounder too.

The flaps open to reveal more photos and pockets for journaling tags on the inside of the 'doors'.

Okay...nothing else to report. I'm tired. Late nights and early mornings are not a good mix. Laters.

4 comments:

Millie said...

Beeeeeyutiful. I found you through Coz's blog and was interested to see you live in Wales. Hubby has ancestors from there (not that you would know them). ;)

My good friend Shelly also likes to scrapbook.

Sketchy said...

Cool I like the color combo too, especially when you open it up. Would make a cool Christmas card too...have to save it as a potential idea for next years, I've got this years 90% done, I can't stop now. (Which would not be completely unheard of for me unfortunately! lol)

Sketchy said...

PS: That's me sketchy=Shelly (use that information wisely...)

Chrissie said...

*taps side of nose wisely* A nudge is as good as a wink...