Tuesday, December 12, 2006

South Wales 12 Hour Crop Classes


Penny says that I am an 11th hour kind of a girl. I actually HATE doing everything 'last minute' but life is so busy, busy, busy for me at the moment, it always works out that way.

Anyway...we are very lucky to have Jools Gauger visiting us from 'across the bridge' this month, to teach a class at our 12 hour crop. She has created one layout but in two different styleeeees, using glitter and transparencies and paint and all that sort of messy stuff!

The first is made using Basic Grey Dasher paper, and I think it's very yummy indeedy-doody (slurp, stroke-stroke).

The second is made using Basic Grey Fruit Cake. I was trying to work out a joke about having your cake and eating it then... suffice to say that this layout is also delicious (phnaar phnaar).


So, if you are one of the 40 who are coming on Saturday, then take a look at the Crops page on the Scrappers Unlimited website to see the tools you'll need to bring, and to see a couple of clarifications on the challenge rounds.

I've got a lovely prize pile building downstairs... a gorgeous (gorgeous-I-nearly-kept-it-gorgeous) Urban Window 12x12 album, matching letters and shapes and ribbons, packs of Cosmo Cricket papers, and lots of other scrummy things...all waiting for a challenge winner on Saturday. :D

And me? Mrs 11th Hour? My layout will be ready tomorrow. Perhaps...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful LOs, congratulations on winning the challenge.