Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Going Live

No sooner than we've finished one...

The next Scrappers Unlimited Time Out for Scrapbookers is taking place next April at this beautiful hotel. And all the booking details will go live on the website at 7 o'clock this evening.

Very excited about going back here as it is completely and utterly beautiful. I swear, nearly every delegate spent time wandering around outside last year, taking photos of the scenery and the daffodils and primroses and sheep (boingy lambs with wobbly tails! Aaawwwww!) And the hotel is soooooo lovely. These are photos we took last April from the front of the hotel, just outside where the crop room is... *sigh* And we get to spend three WHOLE days there (the retreat is kicking off at 10.30am this time :D) So...get looking this evening if you fancy three days of Unlimited scrapping (geddit? geddit?) I'm off to do the ballet run...which is not, as it may sound, me dressed in a silly tutu running a marathon (as if), but the take-daughter-to-ballet-and-sit-outside-reading-a-book/magazine-in-a-glorious-bit-of-me-time-every-week-run. *piroutte, piroutte*

5 comments:

Penny aka Pennyk said...

Chrissie totally agree, it is truely a beautiful place, the hotel and scenery fantastic!

Tina said...

Oh, I so need to come to the Retreat! Have e:mailed my little Sis to see if she wants to come too!

SmileyCarrie said...

Wow.. beautiful........
I wonder how much flights are ;) hehe

Chrissie said...

I double-dog dare you Carrie!!

Tina said...

Hmm, Tina: 1, Willpower: 0.
I've booked!!!