Saturday, October 14, 2006

Well, Get Me!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI have been asked to be on the Crafty-Ness Design Team. That's nice innit? My bio and some of my work has just gone up on the Crafty-Ness website (under Scrapbooking Design Team, of all things, would you believe) and it's lovely to be 'working with' a nice team of ladies. And Morag...you look NOTHING like I imagined (she's the team member who made this blinkie, clever thing). Apparently I get my first kit to play with next week - how fun!

I had a p***y day yesterday. I am not in the least bit superstitious...not at all. But Friday the 13th really lived up to its name yesterday. It was pure stress from the beginning literally to the end of the day. This is how bad it is...I received two (two!!) Memory Makers magazines yesterday and have done nothing more than look at the covers. That's it. How bad is THAT? I didn't even have time for a cursory flick through the pages.

Still. Worse things happen at sea. This too shall pass. And all the other phrases that I remind myself of when I've had a poop day.

I've been arranging a bunch of Scrappers Unlimited events for 2007 however. There are lots more to follow that haven't been totally finalised yet (including a couple of very exciting things...all over the UK) but for now take your pick from these events, all at the Crafty-Ness Studios in Caerphilly, South Wales or (the crops) in Penllergaer, Swansea:

10 November - Swansea Crop
8 December - Swansea Crop (7.15 till late late late...with nibbles, 2 classes and a lot of ho ho ho)
19 January - Swansea Crop
20 January - Shape Up for Design (new design seminar on...have a guess...)
24 February - Design for Design
16 March - Swansea Crop
17 March - Shape Up for Design
18 May - Swansea Crop
15 June - Swansea Crop

All of these will be available to book on the Scrappers Unlimited website, as soon as I pull my doigt from mon derriere and do it ;D

2 comments:

SmileyCarrie said...

Congrats on the design team Chrissie! :) :) Fantastic news!

Hope your day has greatly improved ;)

Anonymous said...

Well done on the Design Team Chrissie! :o)
Hope your weekend has been better than your Friday!