Friday, October 20, 2006

Interesting trivia about the upcoming retreat...


  • There are six guests who have the name Julie or a close variation of Julie. Two pairs of Julies are sharing twin rooms, just to complicate matters further (Julie & Julie and Julie & Julie). Two have surnames that are very very similar as well.

  • There are three Sues. Two Katies.

  • There are four people with the surname Davi(e)s. Two of these Davieses are Linz and Lynne. There's another Lyn coming too (therefore three Lynnes or homonyms of)

  • There are three people with the surname Evans... two of whom have similar first names as well.

  • There are four Jills/Gills. Two of the Jills have surnames that are places in Britain...so I get them mixed up.

  • There are two Chris's coming, but one of them is me, so I don't get confused by that! LOL

I'm so confused.

I need a little lie down.

But, as Rach put it today, there's only one Rach and there's only one Ang and for this fact I am truly thankful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha!

Taniwha said...

I just had a brief vision of there being more than one of me or Ang at the retreat and I had to go have a little lie down!

There's only so much cackling people can take in a large room *mwahahahaha cackle cackle*