Saturday, October 21, 2006

A couple more dates...

For you diaries.

Linz at Crafty Pastimes has booked us for two Design seminars (yey), and I realised as I was dropping off to sleep the other night that I hadn't listed all the South Wales Crop dates for 07 yet either...so:

January 13th - S Wales Crop, Newport
February 10th - S Wales Crop, Newport
February 17th - Design for Design, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
March 10th - S Wales Crop, Newport
March 24th - Shape Up for Design, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
April 7th - S Wales Crop, Newport
May 5th - S Wales Crop, Newport
June 2nd - S Wales Crop
June 30th - S Wales Crop
July 28th - S Wales Crop
August 18th - S Wales Crop
September 15th - S Wales Crop
October 13th - S Wales Crop
November 10th - S Wales Crop
December 8th - S Wales Crop

Booking on the S Wales Crop is absolutely essential as there is only table space for 40 and it's a very popliaaaar crop.

Can you believe it's nearly 2007? SEVEN!!! That's well and truly in the second half of the decade. Madness I tell thee.

9 comments:

Vanessa and Rebecca said...

sooooo soooo want to be there!!!

Chrissie said...

Doesn't our lack of telekinesis SUCK!?!

(apart from anything, telekinesis would also solve a lot of air pollution and noise pollution...no need for cars, trains, planes any more, except for fun)

Taniwha said...

Don't you mean teleportation? I have requested a teleportation device as I'm sick of the flight to NZ. And while I'm on my soap box, it's nearly 2007, where the heck is my flying car?

Taniwha said...

Mind you, I suppose with telekinesis I could always say 'hey Chrissie, can you move me over to NZ please?' and bada-bing, there I would be.

Fantastic. Bring it on! :D

Chrissie said...

Yep, that's what I meant. Telekenesis. Boopiedoo..we're there. Bliss.

Deborah Duck said...

Have you got the dates for 2008 yet?

Taniwha said...

*cackle cackle cackle*

Deb you rock!

Chrissie said...

Not yet...but I will do soon! Have to book the hall that far in advance or all the dates are gone! In fact I've had the 2007 dates since last March!

So na na, na na na.

domestic goddess said...

blimey women how organised are you!!!