Saturday, October 14, 2006

I scrapped!

After my pooey day yesterday, I just needed indulgent behaviour today. Danny was home and said he was quite happy to be with Celyn, so I sat and scrapped. I thought I would try the sketch on the new website Pencil Lines, and here is my take on it.


I really enjoyed scrapping these fun pictures of Tina and her daughter in August at Joe's Ice-Cream (happy summer memories), and I also really enjoyed playing with these lovely SEI papers and tags because they're prettiness (plus the green background paper matches Tina's t-shirt poy-fect-leeeee).


The small photo on the circle opens up to reveal the journaling.
I have to say though that we didn't waste this glorious glorious weather (21 degrees in the middle of October...what's THAT all about?!) and took off down the park with Celyn for an hour in the afternoon. I sat on the bench watching her play, soaking in the warmth of the sunshine and thought "This is the life!"
So...what did YOU do with your Saturday?

5 comments:

Beth said...

Love the colours on your LO Chrissie, it's brilliant. Also love how peeps take on a different view of the sketches, and completely create their own unique touch to it. Fab. Beth XX

SmileyCarrie said...

Beautiful layout... just love it!! I really like that new Pencil Lines website and definitely want to try it out soon.

As for my Saturday.. its still happening (4pm here:) I am about to head for a nap, heheheh.... had an incident with my younger (14) brother's friend who slept over, and was up from 3:00-5:30 this morning.. eek!
Other than that... staying warm -- get this, its 8C here today... it snowed yesterday, freakin' ridiculous!! I am working on a quilted table runner, and remembered I don't love quilting.. so gave up for awhile. Ha!

Tina said...

Fab LO, shame about those shocking pics though! Who is that surprised looking woman???
I was at a 12 hour crop, and managed to scrap even less than I do in a 7 hour one!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm those colours are yummy! And mmm how scrummy is Joe's?! I haven't had one this week yet?! I am surprised I am not having withdrawel symptoms!

Nat said...

Congrattie-patties on the DT Chrissie :) Fab LO too - praise all that be Joe's Icecream!!

We enjoyed the sunny sunshine this afternoon too and took a walk through Penllergaer woods - photos coming to a blog near you soon *lol*

xxxx