Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Boo!

Happy Halloween folks! My mate Clare sent me a bunch of these funny spooky doggy pictures the other day so I thought I'd share. Do you think some people need to get out more - bwaahaaahaaa!! Celyn is off to a little Halloween party at her friend's house this afternoon but dressed as a fairy and not anything scary, as we don't really do devils and vampires in our house. Striking a happy medium...ain't parenting tough!?!

Two more days to the retreat...and I had a fantastic night's sleep last night. Just what the doctor ordered.

It's all good.




3 comments:

SmileyCarrie said...

Happy Halloween!! I just saw a whole powerpoint slide of these doggie dress-ups.. so cute!hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hehe! Happy Halloween! :o)
I was going to say, aww bless, how mean are those owners!?! But then I just dressed my baby girl up as a pumpkin lol!

Nat said...

Hehehe! Love the pics - the spider one is just too funny!!!! xxx