Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The very last teaser...

The classes for Gloucester 2 are about to go up on the website (for delegates eyes only) in the next couple of days. Here's the last teaser for y'all before you see the full things in a few days. Fab photo eh? Fab papers too! This is Hulia-Julia's class.

There are only 7 weeks to go and the pace of organising and preparing will get faster and faster from now on. I'm just desperate NOT to be ill like I was last year, coughing up a lung and no voice left whatsoever on the Saturday morning. Oh my heavens I felt horrendous that morning, and my class started at 9am...and they had to come and knock me up (as we Brits say...tee hee!). I felt like creamed crud on toast, draaaaaging myself out of bed and teaching a class. Not fun. And Sue was high on caffeine, what with the coffee and the cold drugs she was taking...and Sue and caffeine don't mix. Do not. No-ho. Uh-uh! There was one hilarious moment when we thought our Susie-Woo, normally so placid and kind, had completely lost it. All due to caffeine. She was marking her territory on the table with venom (and a ruler, if memory serves me correctly) and we were so astounded all we could do was laugh. We remind her of it often!

Celyn's birthday yesterday was lovely, but very tiring. Her teachers said that they could tell who the children were that had come to her party...they were yawning their way through school all morning. One little girl (according to her mother) was so excited about it all, she went to bed cuddling her party bag! Bwaaahaaahaaa! Anyway...here are a couple of piccies of them all munching party food and playing. And Celyn on her new bike. Awwwww! That pic of them blowing the thingummies (whatever they're called) with her friend about to bash her over the head with a hammer is hilarious!







Off to start loading classes now...

2 comments:

SmileyCarrie said...

Little girls are sooo sweet!! looks like a great party!

Anonymous said...

Aww they look like they had fun! :o) I love that photo with the inflatable hammer! Too funny!
That layout looks really scrummy. I love those Rouge de Garence papers, they're so pretty.