Thursday, August 17, 2006

WHAT...

...a lovely afternoon! Peace and quiet, my washing machine happily turning my smalls in the frothy water, and me with ink and paint and glue and crud ALL over my fingers (Vanessa would have been so proud of me!). Happiness. I felt so chilled and relaxed when Husband and Daughter came home. I've told him...I need an afternoon off a week, just to keep me sane!

So...I finished my class for Gloucester (woo hoo!) which I then showed to my team member, Rach Millington. I figure it's only fair that someone from the Scrappers Unlimited team gets to critique my work, because I certainly critique theirs before classes are ready to go - LOL. My critiques usually come in the form of "Oh WOW, that's so LOVELY" and sentences of that nature, because their scrapping is just fabulous. Anyway...she said, "Awesome!" (in her Antipodean manner). So phew! And yey!

So here's another piccie...to tease you all again.

9 comments:

canadianLN said...

What the heck are "smalls"??

Chrism said...

ooooo Chrissie, the colours on this snippet are gorgeous I think I am going to enjoy this one too :) oh decisions decisions decisions - well at least I don't have to make them for another 4ish weeks :)

Chrissie said...

ROFL - Your "smalls" are your underwear! Too funny!

canadianLN said...

Mine are not that small!

SmileyCarrie said...

hahahah you girls are hilarious.
I love the little tease you gave us...... why don't you pretty please come teach some classes in Canada..... PLEASE!

Taniwha said...

Right Crissie, lets go to Canada! I'll carry your stash for you ;)

Chrissie said...

LOL - Mine aren't small AT ALL!!

Canada? I'm there!!! And Rach too (apparently - LOL). So...who's paying? *Chrissie looks around expectantly* :D :D :D

Ness said...

Scrappers Unlimited On Tour... Has a good ring to it! And you MUST have your Bit On The Side with you if you go for on a trip! LOL
Glad to hear you're embracing muck and mess on your pages Chrissie... liberating isn't it?

Tina said...

...ooooh, I've seen the whole thing IRL too!!!! It's FAB!