Thursday, August 17, 2006

Awww...eeek...awww...eeek...

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment. I have four scrapping classes to get ready very very very soon for upcoming events. But I also have laundry to do (and it's raining...booooooo!), untidiness everywhere I look, a husband who's as busy as me (getting his new business going), a nearly 4 year old child home for the school holidays to be entertained at least SOME of the time, meals to prepare, etc. etc. The "I also have" always seems to get in the way of the scrapping.

So...awww...Husband said last night he would take Daughter out for some fun. He's just left with her and I have strict STRICT instructions that I am ONLY to scrapbook and I am NOT to tidy or clean or do laundry or sit on the computer (oops) or chat on the phone...and he wants to see TWO layouts done when he gets back. Flippin' heck...TWO!!!!? In 5 hours. I can sit in a crop hall all piggin' day and not even finish one layout. What is he thinking? LOL

So awww (isn't he sweet doing that) but eeek (I have peace and I could tidy my house but I'm not allowed)...so torn. Perhaps I'll just chuck some washing in before I get going...

But before I go...

Here's another little teaser of one of the classes at Gloucester 2. The other class I showed a few weeks ago was one of Rachel's by the way...and this one's one of Fi's (she's the lovely lady in the piccie). And that's all you're seeing. Mwwwaaaahaaahaaaa *evil cackle*

3 comments:

SmileyCarrie said...

What as sweetie hubby you have!!! Wow I can't believe it.. telling you not to do anything BUT scrapbook? That's a dream come true if I ever did say so!!

Wish I could come to your classes... they look awesome!

Deborah Duck said...

Oh - what a lovely man! You could hire him out you know?

Beth said...

Hi Chrissie, I know what it's like too to sit in a hall and not even attempt 1 LO, let alone finish 2 in one month, let alone a week, lol! Bless your hubbs though. Hope to come to the next month's crop with Nattie and Gems, thank you for keeping the space 2 wks ago though, but things weren't too good, hence not coming. Oooh, mus get my oven cleaned like that one too! Lol XX