Friday, June 09, 2006

Witterings...

Anyone that knows me knows that I like a good laugh. And this entry in my mate Debbie's blog today made me howl.

And this Torn link in Jools' blog on Wednesday made me laugh out loud (as they LOLingly say).

And one of my scrapping buds, Chris, describing the rest of the residents on her holiday in Cyprus as "the cast from Cocoon" made me gurgle the drink I was in the middle of downing.

Nothing like a good laugh eh?

I am just a little bit perturbed though...my barometer in my bathroom that I watch like a hawk has dipped. About 2cm. Edging its way towards 'Rain'. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... this weather is so divine. I just can't be going back to cloudy grey. Make it stop. Positive thinking. Everyone will the pressure to rise again!

2 comments:

Taniwha said...

No rain here yet, just blue skies, sunshine and suntans! That baramoter is lying!!

Loving the new banner lol!

Chrissie said...

I think not. It bucketed down last night. But it was kind of nice, falling asleep listening to summer rain outside the window. It's all good :-)