Monday, May 22, 2006

Whistle while you work...

...which means I shall be puckering up and blowing, if you'll pardon the expression, right through June and July then! I have something on every single weekend for 2 months. Bloooooooomin' heckaroonie. So...

Friday 2 June - Swansea Crop (first ever...need to make my class layout)

Sat 10 June - South Wales Crop in Newport (and Susie Woo and I are teaching, as we are the Bonanza Babes...need to make my class layout)

Friday 16 June - maybe the next Swansea Crop...or *

Sat 17 June - Colour for Design Seminar at Crafty-Ness, Caerphilly (need to finish one project, and start last layout)

Sat 24 June - Colour for Design Seminar in Reading

Friday 30 June * - maybe the next Swansea Crop if 17 June isn't right for everyone

Sat 1 July - Seminar again, but location not released yet...hush hush

Sat 8 July - South Wales Crop in Newport (at which I am doing nuffink...well...apart from organising it I mean)

Sat 22 July - Colour for Design Seminar at Crafty Pastimes in Stonehouse, Glos

Pass me the smelling salts...I think I'm going to have a funny turn. Danny is so supportive though...love him.

I swung by the hall for our new crop on Saturday and took some piccies...here's my girly-girl showing everybody the wonder that is our hall! She also has ballet in here and you can see the bars on the walls for them to do whatever it is ballet dancers do at the bar. No doubt we'll outgrow this hall within a year and have to shift...but I'm really happy with it for now. I think we've only got space for one or two more people for the 2 June as it's filled up within a couple of days. I just am so excited for that crop!

Must go and scrap now though....

Oh and at the risk of being a total anorak...here's just a teeny tiny piccie of my new (leatherette seated) car (silly grin).

4 comments:

Taniwha said...

Holy moly Chrissie, that car looks like it might have leatherette seats in it - has it?

Chrissie said...

By golly, I think you might be right Ms. Millington, you perceptive old stick.

Kim said...

The hall looks great, Chrissie, I'm getting excited. I saw Nic in the school hall today, and shouted across to her "Yes, I am!" Turns out she wasn't going to ask me about the crop, but about something boring and school related.

Chrissie said...

Keen then!? LOL