Thursday, April 27, 2006

Challenge!!!

My bloggy mate, Jools, is in desperate need of her mojo. S'gawn. So I've proferred a challenge to help her find her creativity. But then I thought, hey...blow the expense...it's a bank holiday weekend so let's live a little. I'm opening this up to anybody who reads me blogalog and I'll offer a prize to my favourite. But you only have till Tuesday morning (up until midday) to email me your offering (to Chrissie@ScrappersUnlimited.co.uk). Come on all my scrapping mates...you can do it! I'll post all the entries on here too.

So...create a layout using one photo of yourself when you were a teenager. You should include journaling on the page, and also you must use HEAT to create your layout (interpret that how you wish...but there are several ways you can do that of course).

On your marks, get set...GO!

4 comments:

Taniwha said...

Don't push me, I'll do it you know!

Off to look at photos :D

Chrissie said...

YEY! Go Raaaach, go Raaaach!

Jak said...

woohoo! definately mrs!! Have the perfect stroppy teenager pic too x

Chrissie said...

Stroppy teenagers. Now I was NEVER one of those.

And my nose grows 3 inches more...