Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm a scrapping fiend!


Two layouts in two days. WHAT is going on?

This is the second class for tonight's beginners. It's actually got several techniques in it, not least of which is the gutting at the back which will throw them into a tizzy no doubt.

The layout is of my mate Nell...the title is influenced by Just Jools blog! I was looking at this picture of Nell this morning thinking "Well, what would I call it? Something arty like, 'Woman With Car'?" and I thought, "It's Nell. It's Just Nell" and immediately thought I'd been reading Jools' blog far too often - LOL!

Now...before anyone points this out...I know I said I hate this Fusion paper (80s curtains paper), but it just goes perfectly with this photo so what's a girl to doooooooo?

PS. I've added a gorgeous daffodil at the bottom of the word 'Dewi' on the other layout. Looks luuuush. Finished it off just perfectly.

3 comments:

Jak said...

Lovely Layout Chrissie, you love your 'gutting' dont you LOL.

Btw, what date is the October retreat, can you mail me to let me know. Jax x

Sally said...

omg. that womans a freak. Im talking about Jak, by the way. I was just thinking, mmmmmmm, the October retreat must be due to be announced soon. betta go and find somewhere to stick me name down. and voila, the ol tarts beat me to it. lol. Chrissie, can you make sure my name is deffo down as well for the october one. Brill layout. Gutting the back brings back memories of the Reading Seminar. Loving that layout.

Jools said...

Oh, oh, I've inspired someone! I feel all special now :)

But I have to say I prefer the word 'filleted' - sounds much more refined... ;-)