Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Funny moment I want to remember

You know those funny little things that happen that, if you don't write them down, get forgotten? This little story has amused me for a couple of days now so I thought I'd blog it so I can look back on it in a year...

On Monday Celyn had one of her nursery school friends come over to play at our house in the morning. However, they (Amy and her mum) arrived half an hour earlier than I thought we'd said, and I was still in my dressing gown from having taken a shower, Celyn was butt naked from taking a bath, and Danny was butt naked still IN the bath. Anyway, fine, no problem...let them in...I scoot upstairs and get Celyn dressed quickly and then myself and as soon as Celyn got downstairs with Amy she dragged her upstairs to show her her pink girly bedroom (which apparently Amy appreciated very much).

Later on Danny told me that he could hear their little conversation. "This is my bedroom. Do you like pink? And this is my mummy and daddy's bedroom. And this is the bathroom. My daddy's in here. Would you like to see him?"

Daddy is now having butt naked kittens and images of innocent 3 year olds wandering in and staring at him in all his butt nakedness flashing across his mind. "Er...no no Celyn...that's okay. Er...I'll be out in a minute. Just stay THERE" yells Daddy.

She did.

Phew!

Excellent! 10/10 for amusement factor.

No comments: