Monday, April 28, 2008

Britain's GOT TALENT!!!

I just had to share this clip (post below) from Saturday's Britain's Got Talent. I just LOVED this act, on so many levels! I think Amanda Holden summed it up perfectly!

Just for starters, the Michael Jackson dancing at the beginning was surprisingly good, although I did think, "Oh no...not ANOTHER Jackson tribute." And then the whole geezer with the broom fitting into the act was just HILARIOUS. Seriously, WHO can keep still with that great Punjabi music playing. So fab! Even Celyn started leaping around the living room to it :D Add Ant and Dec being their usual warm and witty selves, and that wonderful London crowd (they were just SO London! YEY!) thrown into the mix, and you have a winning bit of Saturday night TV for me.
I always get misty-eyed when I see people achieving like this. I tear up EVERY time I watch it. Dappy woman. I'm the same when I watch someone win a great sporting event. Am I alone in this?!

Oh...scoot to the bottom of this page to pause the Newton Faulkner music when you're watching the vid. Obviously.

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Chrissie, I've missed this series :o( have only managed to catch a few bits. Totally missed it this weekend cos I was cybercroping over on UKS. This was my first "manic" points winning CC and I'm now exhausted. Had today off work to recover and did catch the 8yr-old and the husband & wife double act on with Fern Brittain.
Hope you are keeping well. Toni :o)