Monday, November 19, 2007

Are you speeeeeeshaaaall?

Actually I do have a particular revulsion for that spelling of speshal...I mean SPECIAL!!

I've been pounded by life this year and I feel pretty vulnerable at the moment, so I'm commencing my blog by invitation only. I enjoy blogging and do feel the urge to write again...I guess I stopped because I felt like a fake, not really giving a true picture of what was going on in my life. And the harder life got (because it's been really bad sometimes) the less I wanted to write anyway. And as things have played out, I was right to trust my gut feelings about telling all the world my business...they haven't all treated that information very well. But I do have a goal to be a 'kind blog' so I'm not going there on here.

So, if you're reading this, you've been invited by me and you're special. Not in a clique way you understand. In a protecting my fragile self kind of way? Comprendez? I hope you can respect that? Blogging is very much also about me keeping a diary in a way so it'll be good to get back to that and I'll be writing copious amounts very soon. And if you want to read it, then that's fine and dandy.

Thank you for being my friends ...and I've never meant that more.

7 comments:

Tina said...

Yay, so pleased you're blogging again!!!

Trying not so sound too trite here, so I'll just say that I totally agree with the mis-spelling thing (I cannot even bear to type it!!).

((((HUGS))))

Deborah Duck said...

I just wrote a really long comment for you, and then lost it! Anyway, glad you see you back up and writing.

misteejay said...

Welcome back - missed you ((hugs)) and so touched to receive an invite.

Chin up Chrissie, you've been so very supportive to me, I just hope I can return the favour. Toni :o) x

Unknown said...

Way to go girl (Officer and a Gentleman tone of voice).
It's good to see you back, life will get better, it just takes time.
Love and hugs Anita

Adrian E said...

Thank you for giving me access to your blog. This going to be fun!!!!

Andrea said...

I'm glad you are back and alive. And thanks for the invite.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to be a 'special' one :o) Glad to see you back blogging - I missed you! xxx