Friday, January 19, 2007

How many expressions are there...

for vomiting?

Hurl.upchuck.blowchunks.spew.puke.heave.throwup.sick.tossmycookies.

I know there are lots more. But because I feel so nauseous, my brain has shut down in sympathy. Husband's had it worse than me (4 times worse*) but I still feel vile. Celyn had a throwing-up bug last Saturday (24 hours) when (which IS quite amusing) she spewed on her Nanny's dog's head. Ha ha ha ha ha. Poor Mintoes! However, it seems, she has lovingly passed it on to me and Danny. The day before the seminar. And the day of the Swansea Crop.

* Edited to say twice as worse, as I have thrown up yet again. Ain't that nice?!

So I'm staying home tonight and Sue's running the crop for me (bless her). And I'd better feel better in the morning or it's going to be a nightmare of a day. Spew.

12 comments:

Flat Golly said...

PLEASE get better soon!!

Chrissie said...

I'm working on it Susie-Woo...I'm working on it *Chrissie walks off, shoulders hunched, looking hang-dog, slight cough (even though she hasn't got a cough), weakling 'I am sick' voice*

Tina said...

Oh dear: hope you both feel loads better very soon.

Oh, and you forgot 'chunder'.

misteejay said...

Sorry to hear you all have the dreaded bug - hope you feel better real soon. Hugs, Toni :o|

Jools said...

I am *so* with you on this one - not the chucking up part but the being sick part. I'm feeling soooo sorry for myself at the mo and I'm supposed to be teaching tomorrow so I'd better be better when I wake up too.

I'll pray for you if you pray for me ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better Chrissie! Not nice being sick, especially when it is full of mushrooms as you so kindly informed me!

Chrissie said...

Consider it done Jools.

Mushrooms. Yes. How does that work? I mean, do I chew or not?!!! They were full on slices!!!

Sprogpaws said...

Yuk, mushrooms! What about carrots, don't they always find their way there too, even if you've never eaten them in your life?

Hope you feel loads better soon. And that Mintoes isn't too traumatised!

Oh, you forgot barf!! :oP

Flat Golly said...

Crop went fine, class went fine...didn't get mugged..so Thelma didn't get to try the karate!

domestic goddess said...

oh babes, hope you feel better soon
hugs

Beth said...

Yes, why do mushrooms always come up, sliced tooo??? Aww Chrissie, you sound reeel bard, hope your much better soon. I must, must make it to one of your crops, I am going to come with Nattie G. Get better soon. Beth XX

Nat said...

Awww poor Chrissie and co. Hope you're all sunny and well now. mushrooms?! I'm a carrot gal myself - even though I NEVER eat the things. Work that one out! xxx
*PS - oh, just noticed sprogpaws said exactly the same thing- glad I'm not alone in this strange carrot chundering universe :D*