Thursday, November 16, 2006

Yaaaaaaaaaaawn

I'm as tired as the curtains in a second-rate hotel. Poooooooped.

I was going to blog a proper blog (loads to blog about today). But I'm cream crackered, so I'm off to lie horizontal in a dark room with a nice snuggly duvet.

Talking of which...

Darling Husband recorded me on his phone last night...sleeping. In sound and vision. Snoring. Like a piggy-wig. For a full 3 minutes. He even did close-ups of my nose.

I am devastated. The full extent of my home-snoring habit was made truly clear to me (retreat snoring is a different matter). And (even worse) it became quite apparent that I, in fact, don't look like the Princess of lying-on-a-pea fame when I'm asleep.

In fact, oh horror...

I look like my MOTHER!!!!

Good grief.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Nooooooo! I can totally sympathise as Lee did this too me a few years ago - but on the video camera. He now delights at playing it to anyone and everyone who will sit still for two mintues - like the man who comes to service the gas fire, poor chap.

Snorers of the world - together we stand!! (or should that be sleep?!)

Deborah Duck said...

Oh No!!! I would be livid if my DH did that to me, it would be so not funny.

However, can I have Danny's number please, just thinking how funny it would be to have to played at the next retreat.