Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nearly ready...

Tomorrow is the Scrappers Unlimited retreat and I'll be off early in the morning and not back till Saturday night. Really looking forward to meeting everyone that I've been emailing and talking to on UK Scrappers and on the phone for the past 5 months!


Perhaps I'll get the chance to blog while we're at the hotel. But maybe not...

So I'll leave you with my class layout for the retreat (bad pic as the letters aren't quite that 'gold' IRL). The title 'Toutes Mimies' means 'Altogether Cute' (or that's the nearest translation I can muster anyway...'mimies' doesn't quite mean 'cute'...more 'scrummy, delightful, yummyness' if you know what I mean! LOL) and the photo is of my girly-girl Celyn and my lovely Mum.
The retreat got a mention on the ScrapBook Inspirations blog this afternoon. Pretty cool. It's all good.
See you soon!!! :D

5 comments:

SmileyCarrie said...

Have a fantastic time!!!
Pretty page :) :)

Nicola said...

I have trouble commeting on here. Have fun at the retrear what makes me think it will be a blast i now it is ...

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at the retreat! :o)
I love the colours on the layout - turquoise and brown = yum! :o)

domestic goddess said...

hope it all went well hun

Carole Bryson said...

So are you home ?? How did it go ??

Bet you had a fabby time !!