Thursday, October 26, 2006

Move over Samuel Pepys!

At long blummin' last my entry for One Day In History is actually up on the site. I kept thinking that they'd lost it, or it hadn't gone through (seeing as I emailed it to them the evening of 17 October like a good girly). But if you click on 'One day in history entries' and then type 'scrapbooking' (would you believe! LOL) as a key word, then there I be. And BLESS ME, who's below me on the list but none other than that superstar Kiwi of the Scrappers Unlimited team, Rach Millington. And exCUSE ME Ms. Millington...telling the world that we talked on the phone for an hour gossiping!!! What with me always whinging on about being soooooo busy, and being SUCH a good girl and all... *Chrissie rolls eyes and mutters* ...talking on the phone for an hour, gossiping...tsk! As if.

And then, two below Rach on the list is Gill James' entry (one of the retreat delegates :D ) and then two below her is Penny Kafai's entry (another delegate at the retreat, and fast taking on the job of my PA ...she's so fab at toddling off and doing little jobs for me). She mentions Scrappers Unlimited by name (yey! preserved for future generations!)

Anyway...back to my long, long list of things to do for the retreat. AND the South Wales Crop on Saturday. Gosh, I'm SO BUSY, I must get on the phone to Rach and have a gossip....

4 comments:

Deborah Duck said...

You! Waste time! Easily distracted! Never in a million years.

Taniwha said...

I didn't actually name you. How do you know it was you? *Rach narrows eyes, purses lips and sqints out the corner of narrowed eyes at Chrissie*

Bwahahahahhahhaahhaaaa!

Tina said...

LOLOL, methinks someone has a guilty conscience!!

(feeling smug, 'cos Chrissie phoned me once, and it was only for 3/4 hour, tops!).

hair bear said...

3/4 hour,goodness whats wrong with you chrissie l.o.l.