Friday, September 01, 2006

Whole Tone Music Pics

Set them to work early, that's what we say (we're sending her up the chimneys next month...) . We spent a whole Saturday painting and stripping wallpaper in the reception area.







Here's the large hall (it DOESN'T have all that mess in now, I hasten to add, and has been painted now too), and one of the classrooms, and Danny and Celyn standing in the doorway of the hall.
I just transferred over to Blogger Beta and it seems to be working more speedily, is letting me upload photos and (my main fear) hasn't lost my whole blog! LOL Phew!

4 comments:

SmileyCarrie said...

What's blogger beta? I want it!

Great pictures..... where is this from??

SmileyCarrie said...

Sorry I read the previous post, and now know where the pictures are from :)

SmileyCarrie said...

Hmm.. I couldn't find that blue box you were talking about Chrissie... so I read into the help and because its new only a few 'selected' people can switch over right now. Apparently I am not one of the chosen ones yet (hehehehe). Hopefully soon!

Anonymous said...

It looks fab! I've always wanted to learn to play the guitar and be a real rock chick. How awesome would it be to play along to your favourite tracks?!