Saturday, September 02, 2006

I need some sunshine!!

On sunshiny days I bounce out of bed with a spring in my step and accomplish much.
Well okay, that's a lie.
On sunshiny days I creak of out bed, come round properly whilst having my morning constitutional and THEN accomplish much. In the manner of happiness. Chirpy chirpy me.
Days on end of rain, grey skies, cloud, rain and more rain, and I turn into a big old slug, wasting my life away. Big old wasting slug. Thinking slug-like thoughts and working my way through the kitchen cupboards and watching daytime TV. SL-UG. Certainly no creativity in me today, that's for sure...which is rather distressing as I'm going to be having a scrapbooking emergency soon if I don't pull my finger out. Do slugs even HAVE fingers...?
Please please please make it stop raining. In. Di. An. SUMMER!!! C'mon baby!

6 comments:

Flat Golly said...

Ahhh! Rainy days. Locked inside with hot, fresh, buttered toast, a pot of tea and a smug sense of satisfaction that you are safe and warm. Outside getting wet to the skin is a different matter.

Anonymous said...

I don't like these miserable days either :o(
Apparently we should look forward to some hot weather in the next few weeks! Fingers crossed ey?!
~*Gems*~ xx

Anonymous said...

I can comment now!

Chrissie said...

Seriously? Really???!!! Hot weather in the next few weeks???!! Oh joy, oh BLISS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Like I said - apparently! Guess we'll just have to wait and see though.
Chrissie, is it ok if Natalie brings my layout with her on Friday? Not that I have done it yet mind, hoping to get it done on Tuesday! :o)

Nat said...

I lurve the blustery rainy days like we have now - good excuse to snuggle up with the coffee machine on, some choccies, a good old film and endless scrapping supplies!!
I feel guilty if it's sunny and I'm sitting inside a-scrappin'!
xxx