Friday, August 25, 2006

Would you go to a retreat with this woman??


Well...would you??? If you're coming to Gloucester 2, you'd better steel yourself - bwaaahaaahaaaaaa.

I was just looking through some past photos (I've got layouts to do today) and every photo of Fiona I came across I was laughing harder and harder. That's a sticky willy on her head, by the way.

It's a good job she's talented, that's all I can say...

Talking of talented...another Scrappers Unlimited team member, Rach Millington, has been and gone and got a layout on the Basic Grey Gallery clever old thing. Lovely lovely layout too...well deserved.

Right. I'm off to scrap. I've got four layouts to do for classes and one magazine thing (which are in themselves plenty of effort, but I also have a 3 year old to entertain and feed, and a pile of laundry stinking up the laundry basket screaming "clean us, clean us, clean us now!")

Pah.

6 comments:

ichatteralot said...

I know - I HATE laundry myself! There are so many more things that one can do .. *SIGH*

Tina said...

yup, agree totally. like sailing? LOLOL.

domestic goddess said...

good to chat, off to sort out my cahllenge for you scrappers unlimited mad lot!!!!

Chrissie said...

Do you see a photo of ME dancing on the table? With a sticky willy on my head? Dressed up as a punk? Cropping with devil horns?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That would be FIONA, thank you very much.

LOL

canadianLN said...

Don't forget to wash your smalls!
LOL

hair bear said...

And you put this woman in charge of me at the next weekend (oh my god but ya but no but ya but no but match made in heaven l.o.l.)