Monday, August 28, 2006

We saw a place to clean th'oven on t'internet...

You may remember Debbie found an oven cleaning company in my area and I rang them with glee and gay abandon to book a little man in (I do love getting a little man in). I've just uploaded the photos of my oven (it was a week ago now) and had to share. Am I the saddest, saddest woman in the whole world, that I take photos of my shiny, shiny oven? LOL I don't care. It was so fablissimoso to have my oven looking like brand new, it had to be done really. And there was no yukky smell during or after from the cleaning products. And the chappy that did it was cool too...I stood in the kitchen and had a really good conversation with him. I'd never make a Lady of the Manor would I...rif raffing with the hired help, for pity's sake.

So, if you want th'oven cleaning to a pristine condition and you live in the Swansea area, it was £25 (not £35 as I previously reported) and worth every blummin' penny, and you should phone Revitalise on 0800 458 6158 or email RevitaliseCleaning@hotmail.com.

I've been scrapping this morning. Oh yes I have. It's for a class (as usual) so I can't show you (as usual) but here's a bit (as usual). The class is for a Design for Design Seminar in 2 1/2 weeks...we've taught that seminar before in March, but are having to change nearly all the layouts as they have been taught elsewhere now or we can't get hold of the original paper any more. The same principles will be taught, just with different layouts making the point. I am liking those Angel Kiss flowers I have to say. Kiss? I could positively snog them they're so lush. The layout is of Celyn's ballet recital at the end of July.

One layout down (which also doubles for something else as well...so in effect, two layouts down) and two to go. So bye...I'm off to scrap again.

5 comments:

SmileyCarrie said...

your oven is reallly nice Chrissie, I'm impressed!!! :)

And I like that little tidbit of the layout you showed. Since I can't attend the classes I think I should just have a full view, always! lol

hair bear said...

babe you've got a shiny one l.o.l.

You mean to tell me you dont clean it evertime you use it (what sad person would do that l.o.l.)

nice top half of pic you tease you .

Tina said...

LOL, now having your oven cleaned I can understand. If you scrap it, I'll worry!

Nat said...

Even the most professional of oven cleaning guys would die if they saw my grubby oven. lol!

Chrissie said...

Nah uh! My oven was really grot I assure you, and he didn't bat an eyelid. :D Go ooooon...you know you want to!