Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Zu (yey!):

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?

I find this question really hard, but I think it would be (if it was a second home and not my main home) Salt Lake City (area). Perhaps. Or perhaps France...or perhaps here in the Swansea area but right on the coast. That question's too damn hard!

2. What's your favourite article of clothing?

At the moment my new top from M&S. But I don't enjoy clothes really...

3. Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex?

Bums. And broad square shoulders.

4. What's the last CD that you bought?

Best of Fat Boy Slim (although I didn't buy it...Husband bought it for me because he knew I wanted it and I hardly never ever buy CDs these days because I figure money needs to be spent on more important stuff first)

5. Where's your favourite place to be?

Anywhere beautiful...so that could be somewhere overlooking the ocean or in a gorgeous house or in the mountains. Or even in my own home when it's tidy and spotless!! I feel uplifted and good around beautiful things. And so (short answer) is places that make me feel uplifted and good! However, my favourite God-made place on earth is Lake Louise in Canada. My favourite man-made place on earth is Venice.

6. Where's your least favourite place to be?

In the middle of a large crowd (claustraphobie-rama) or up high (vertigo-a-rama) or near people who are smoking (I would quite like to be able to breathe and I don't want to get cancer or smell gross-a-rama)

7. What's your favourite place to be massaged?

Neck and shoulders

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?

Mind

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?

Around 7.30am. Although this may get a little earlier come September when Daughter has to be at school for 8.50 ...eek!

10. What is your favourite kitchen appliance?


My Global knives. LOVE them.

11. What makes you really angry?

I have a list! President Bush. People smoking near me. Rude shop assistants or waiters. People who queue-jump. Bad grammar or spelling on published writing (e.g. signs or in books etc.). People who imagine that they're more important than others around them. People swearing really badly around me in shops or on the street etc. I could probably think of more. And I start therapy next Tuesday ...bwaahaaahaaa!

12. If you could play any instrument what would it be?

Piano or singing voice (I can hold a tune, but I would love to be able to sing REEEEEEEALLY well)

13. Favourite colour?

Too hard. I like too many! The colour of a Jersey cow is definitely one.

14. Sports car or SUV?

SUV

15. Do you believe in an afterlife?

Absolutely

16. Favourite children's book?

This is also hard. Anne of Green Gables was my favourite when I actually WAS a child.

17. What's your favourite season?

Summer. Followed by Spring. Followed by Autumn. Winter is definitely last!

18. What is your least favourite household chore?

Cleaning the oven. I would pay someone to do it for me! Any takers?

19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be?

You mean I don't have one now?

20. If you have a tattoo what is it?

Nope. Don't like tattooes

21. Can you juggle?

Yes. For about 10 seconds.

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?

My dad.

23. What's your favourite day?

Tuesday.

24. What's in the boot of your car?

Scrapping stuff (of COURSE!)

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?

Either. Depends what mood I'm in.

And I'm going to tag Debbie and Prisca and Gems

3 comments:

SmileyCarrie said...

That was fun to read! thanks!!

I just went to Lake Louise this year for the first time, in the Winter. When did you go? If you want to see some pictures let me know. It is soo beautiful there!

Chrissie said...

I went the summer of 97 and it took my breath away. I could have paddled out to the middle of that lake and just sat there all day, I swear. And the air is so CLEAN up there...smells divine.

I have friends who live just outside Calgary so I was staying with them.

Oh yes...piccies are always good! Post them on your blog and share with all!

Chrissie said...

Oooo...talking to my friend Lee in NY, I remembered another thing that drives me NUTS. People who stop in doorways and chat. RAAAAGH!!!! Just shift your flippin' arse out of my WAY! And also people who brake and THEN indicate when driving a car. Or, even better, don't indicate at ALL, giving me an exciting world of guesswork as to what in the hell they're doing...huzzah.

I really do think I need therapy. LOL Or a massage.