Friday, August 11, 2006

Sympa!













I just love these new papers by a French company - Rouge de Garance which appeared a few months ago. I think the colours they use are stunning and they are beautifully designed and unique, which is one of the main reasons I love them! They look SO FRENCH...and not American pretending to be French. It's great to have scrapbooking papers produced in other parts of the world don'cha fink, as they will have their own style about them? We have our own pretty Blonde Moments papers here of course. Who knows any other countries who are designing?

Well anyway...anyone who's coming to the Gloucester 2 Time Out, you can look forward to a class in these babies. Magnifique non?!! :D I have been emailing back and fore to France and oh my brain is being taxed, emailing in French...I've been sandpapering all the rust off my second language! And writing in French was never my forte as I learned to speak French by living there, and not so much in the classroom! Anyway...my point is, I have to say that Rouge de Garance are a pleasure to deal with too. Really really sympa! Their site is in French and English by the way...although you can see two extra ranges if you go in through the French side (I'm sure this will be updated soon though).

The dentist yesterday was great (now there's a phrase you don't hear every day! LOL). Celyn was actually quite excited when she got in the chair. I think she felt really important and she loved that chair! It was almost as good as a fairground ride...tipping back, gliding up! Her pearly whites are perfect (phew!) and mine are not so white but still perfect (woo hoo! I hate the dentist...or...as I have previously mentioned...pain. Pain is what I don't like). Husband *Chrissie begins to titter* has to go back in 2 weeks to have his rotting mouth drilled and filled - bwaaahaaahaaahaaa. We then headed off to Ikea and Celyn had a lovely time in the creche (although 45 minutes just wasn't long enough...we suggested they might want to keep her for, say, a week...but they didn't seem keen).

I shall post piccies of our day if my mobile phone photos EVER arrive in my email inbox (tum teeee tum *Chrissie drums her fingers in a bored manner on her desk*)

A toute a l'heure!

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

LOL - I thought I was going mad when I read that...kept thinking, "I'm sure I've read this..."

canadianLN said...

That paper actually made me squeal in delight. SOOOOOO pretty. Too bad it would cost a fortune for me to order it. :( Thanks for sharing.

Chrissie said...

Brits (me included) order stuff from North American stores all the time and it's okay (money wise). There are shops in the UK selling it...goooooo on! You know you want to! :D

SmileyCarrie said...

Ohhhh I love that paper, wow! I especially love the bottom two, amazing!!

Missy said...

Ooooohhh man I just love those papers. A friend of mine pointed them out to me a couple weeks ago. We still can't get our hands on any here in the US.....arrrghhh, darn they are just STUNNING!!!