Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Scraplift-a-rama


Ever onwards with Celyn's ABC album - I've done C is for Chocolate Cake, F is for Funfair, Y is for Yum Yum and now I've done Z is for Zoo. And a complete and utter scraplift of Rach's layout (see her entry of 25.4). However, THAT was a complete and utter scraplift of Tara Whitney's layout. *Chrissie bursts into song* "Ooo, scraplifting makes ze world go around, ze world go around, ze world go around".

I'm not completely happy with the title or the two round embellies, but hey...s'fiiiiiiine. It's aaaaall fiiiiiine.

And don't you just love Celyn's little drawing of a bat. She loved doing that so she could be part of the process of the layout.

Anyway...I have a layout for a class on Friday to do (yes, that would be 2 days away) and 3 classes for the Colour for Design Seminar at the end of June (but the layouts have to be up on the website soon) and what am I doing? Eh? Eh? ABC scrap-blimmin-lifting.

Oh well. It'll all be fiiiiiine (I think it must be a warm, sunny day...I'm so chilled out and happy! *Quick check out the window* Well, by jingo, IT IS!!)

2 comments:

Taniwha said...

Oh, I've been scraplifted :D Pity I'd scraplifted it already eh lol! It's such a good way to scrap pictures of a day or event I think.

Love the bat picture, it rocks :D

Chrissie said...

Yours is nicer!