Monday, May 29, 2006

First Swansea Crop...

...on Friday, and this is the class layout I've just finished. We are completely FULL (yey!) and there are several people coming who've done no/very little scrapping, and then several people coming who are fabby at scrapbooking. Hitting the middle ground is a trick and a half!

I love these photos of Celyn (got to love my Nikon D50!). The journaling (cut off - hurrumph) reads: "Going to Bristol Zoo - just me and Celyn - was such a happy day. It was warm and sunny. the animals were exciting to see. And the grounds were really beautiful. We lazed on the grass by this flower bed for ages, and Celyn wasn't bored or whiny or fidgety. It was just happiness."

The scan's rubbish (but my camera battery's dodo-esque at the mo' - however I will put a better pic up once I've charged it and taken a photo rather than a scan).

Right. Off out with Celyn-Welyn to buy her a doctor's outfit (she was taking my pulse and shining a light in my mouth this morning - chortle, chortle).

No comments: