Saturday, April 22, 2006

Tidying...groan...


I am in the process of tidying our office (a lot of the untidiness being mine and all things scrapping). Tedious but will be great when I'm done (by the end of today? By the end of today if I don't want to slip into a coma of boredom). Anyway...I just found this story that I'd typed out a couple of years ago when Celyn came into the office with this book and started 'reading' me the story. I thought I'd blog it as a comparison to her "and the pea did be squashed..." story a couple of weeks ago and also because then I can keep the precious info and yet throw this annoying piece of paper away! Mwaaahaaahaaa.

She was almost 23 months old (2 August 04):

"Elmer went and it was dark one day. And Elmer went to school. And Elmer likes school. 'Let's go home everyone.' Elmer is all back with his friends in the school. And he went to school one day. Two minutes for the elephants to sneeze. And Elmer and they sneezed altogether. Elmer is already home and goes to school. And go back to school with the house. All back. And this is with his friends. All the friends have all gone home and they got a birdie. Five more minutes and Daddy's home. And a tiger...RAAAAA! Ssssh! And already with the green green ready. And yellow red ready. This is the colour yellow. La La always goes home."

I love the tiger noise!

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Indeed! LOL!

Chrism said...

I can see a future JK Rowley in your household honey - she is sooooooooooo cute :)

Chrissie said...

Cor I hope so!!! We'd be ROLLING in it!! LOL